MIL is a dynamic workforce of industry professionals who deliver world-class solutions in cyber, engineering, financial management, and information technology – and we are looking for candidates like you. Whether you’re fresh out of college or the military or well into your professional services career, MIL has great job opportunities that might be right for you.
Here at The MIL Corporation, we pride ourselves on the family-like environment instilled amongst our team. Our employees love working here, and it truly shows through our various recognitions & awards. Some of our most recent awards include:
- 2020, 2019, 2018, & 2017 Top Workplaces Award, The Washington Post (Washington, D.C.)
- 2020, 2017 Top Workplace Award, Greenville Business Magazine, Columbia Business Monthly, and Charleston Business Magazine (South Carolina)
- 2019 & 2018 Certified Great Workplace, Great Place to Work®
- 2018 Fortune, Great Place to Work: Best Place to Work for Diversity
- 2018, Above & Beyond Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
If your goal is to help the federal government deploy leading technologies, improve financial management, or defend the nation in cyberspace, The MIL Corporation welcomes you. Become a part of something greater, where you, the people, make the difference.
The MIL Corporation seeks Senior Business Analyst with top secret clearance and Federal Business Process Improvement experience to support a Federal Government client onsite at one of our Washington, DC locations.
Support our client implementing the Treasury IPP (Invoice Payment Platform) as part of an effort to standardize and reduce the cost associated with submission and reconciliation of vendor invoices and invoice payments. This IPP implementation will allow vendors to submit and query information about their own invoices. Vendor invoices will be matched with their respective awards, approved, and then paid out.
- Provide recommendations for improvements across the invoicing and payment lifecycle.
- Define and document current and future states and implementation requirements.
- Test invoices and payments through their full lifecycle.
- Support vendors as they become participants in this process.
- Train system users
- Define and track project performance metrics through the implementation and beyond
- Experience with process Improvements related to financial management processes
- Experience with training, communications, project management and stakeholder management
- 5 years of experience
- Relevant Certification – CPA, Accounting, Finance, Auditing, or PMP
- Audit Experience (may be waived for the right candidate)
- Ability to work on-site in Washington, DC
- Per federal guidelines, you may be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or willingness to obtain vaccination
- Experience with Federal payment processing
- SharePoint experience preferred
- PowerBI experience preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with business process reviews
Top Secret – Active
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.