Business Analyst QRM
- Bringing the QRM to the next level with the help of the team (Solution Architects, business analysts, …)
- Document functionality and capabilities of an asset/liability valuation system, including instrument coverage, valuation methodologies, calculations performed, and data sourcing, and assumptions
- Document functionality and capabilities of an ETL system, including data cleansing rules
- Translate SQL script into a series of user-friendly lookup tables
- Document the testing processes
- Helping building target solutions
- Working in a highly professional environment with lots of growth and development opportunities
Your valuable contribution to the company is priceless.
However, our client believes that all colleagues have to be recompensated for their impact at the company, here you can get an overview of the salary package:
- A gross monthly salary between €4.426,06 and €6.322,94
- A thirteenth month and holiday pay.
- An Employee Benefit Budget (8, 9, 10 % of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget.
- A personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career.
- Flexible working times and location-independent working.
- 100 % reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance.
- A pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
* Good communication & documentation skills in English
* Business analysis experience (>10 years)
* ALM knowledge, like balance sheet management
* Interest rate risk, liquidity risk or capital risk knowledge (at least one)
* QRM experience
* Azure Cloud experience is preferred
* Microsoft framework development skills is preferred
About the company:
We are looking for a Business Analyst QRM who believes that collaborating together with a talented and diverse team will bring the projects to the next level, a Business Analyst QRM who is outspoken and knows how to get things done.
You will be working for a new team built from scratch in an international corporation in the Banking Industry in Utrecht.