COO Business Management Analyst
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
The Non-Financial Risk team partners with key business partner across CS to meet business demands and an evolving global regulatory environment. The Chief Compliance Officer IB is responsible for exercising independent oversight and control over the compliance and regulatory risks relating to the IB division, the IB material legal entities, and Compliance coverage for Corporate Center.
As part of the COO team, Finance & Business Management is responsible for the Financial Planning, Human Capital Reporting, and Organizational & Administrative management of both Non-Financial Risk and Chief Compliance Officer (CCO) to the Investment Bank.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain a broad knowledge of Non-Financial Risk and Compliance topics through a variety of responsibilities in a busy and fast paced COO team.
We are looking for a team oriented, motivated, and highly organized individual with a “can do” approach to be the part of team delivering on a wide range of roles and responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Human Capital Framework design and implementation, and Workforce Initiatives including NWoW, and functional resource plans.
- Working with the team on Communication plans, including Town Halls, Lunch & Learns, “Meet the Management” group, and Intranet Web Page design and co-ordination, and ad-hoc functional management announcements.
- Provide ad-hoc support to the Financial Management team where is essential
- Collaboration and process improvement projects within the COO teams and across other N3 areas where necessary.
- Support the Finance & Business Management Director and COO in various ad-hoc projects across the NFR and CCO IB functions.
Your future colleagues
The COO function provides advice and support to Senior Management to several large divisions. We are team orientated and result focused. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
List of skill and experience encouraged in an applicant:
- Equivalent experience of at least 1-5 years working in a COO/Business Management function or similar is essential
- College degree (Business Administration/Finance/Accounting preferred)
- Proficient with PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Ability to communicate optimally at all levels, be able to convey messages in an easy to understand way, and be confident working directly with Senior Management and demonstrate a confident and professional manner.
- A general organization knowledge of Credit Suisse, its businesses and corporate functions.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.