Digital Business Analyst (eCommerce) – Axios Charlotte
If you want a high-visibility role in the fastest-growing area of an international toy business, we’d love to speak with you about joining Schleich’s North American Headquarters team in Charlotte, NC. We’re in need of a full-time Digital Business Analyst to create a detailed business analysis for our eCommerce channel, including our own .com site as well as other partner retail sites (Amazon/Walmart/Target, etc.). Reporting to the Director of eCommerce and Analytics, this person will also be a resource for our global D2C sites and occasionally work with counterparts from our German Headquarters. The candidate who will best fit this role has a high bar for performance and is a curious self-starter with the ability to quickly discern and recommend actions based on data.
Our very competitive offerings include 6+ weeks paid time off, free medical/dental/vision insurance for you and all dependents, unlimited online professional training, a casual and fun office environment, along with many other offerings like 401k, parental leave, life and AD&D insurance, tuition reimbursement, etc. Not to mention the fact that you’ll be working for an international toy company, loved by kids and adults alike for over 85 years!
This role will be on-site at our open-floor-plan office of 40 people at 10000 Twin Lakes Parkway, Suite A Charlotte, NC 28269 and all new office hires must be fully vaccinated against COVID prior to their first day of work. We are currently following local guidance related to mask-wearing and social distancing as well as offering incentives for employees to be vaccinated against COVID.
• Build out daily/weekly/monthly dashboards to report on the business performance and trends for Digital KPIs
• Outline problems, opportunities, and solutions for digital growth within all different channels and touchpoints
• Contribute to the digital forecast planning
• Analyze the customer journey on the website and connect onsite tracking data with other data sources (e.g. CRM data, product data, advertising data, etc.) to optimize buying and usage behavior as well as the conversion funnel
• Create and analyze all marketing relevant KPIs, reporting on the full funnel and channel level to understand the impact of marketing initiatives and help improve the effectiveness
• Responsible for business and ad-hoc analyses
• Assist the eCommerce team to develop new approaches to optimize and increase the conversion rate through usability testing, as well as A/B and multi-variant tests
• Coordinate requirements independently with the specialist departments and provide teammates with all important data & information
• Derive recommendations for action and present the results to all relevant stakeholders
• Design data visualizations and dashboards that enable business performance tracking and opportunity illumination
• Manage web analytics requests and analyze the market and competitive situation
Experience and requirements:
• At least 3 years of experience in web/data analysis and expert knowledge in the use of web analysis tools, especially Google Analytics. Google Analytics certification desired
• Strong in Excel and SQL
• Experience building dashboards within a visualization tool, preferably Power BI, as well as extracting and merging data from different sources to create a full story of the data journey (SAP, Magento 2, CRM tool,…)
• Strong analytical skills as well as performance and solution-oriented thinking
• Experience connecting multiple eCommerce tools to provide better insights into customer experience for segmentation, personalization, and campaign design
• Very good English-language communication skills (oral and written) to illustrate complex issues
• Structured and service-oriented approach with an unwavering getting-things-done mentality
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
Schleich is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.