• Port Angeles Business Association — Virtual meetings Tuesdays via Zoom.
This week features candidates forum between Heather Jeffers and Karen Rogers for Hospital Commissioner District #2 commissioner at large.
The Zoom link is https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89904295840, with meeting ID 899 0429 5840.
• Kiwanis Club of Port Angeles — Weekly luncheon meetings Thursdays at noon at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 Del Guzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101).
• Clallam County Economic Development Council — Coffee With Colleen, hosted by Colleen McAleer, on Wednesdays at 8 a.m.
The Zoom link is https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89474510306?pwd=VlIr RHh5RG1nYVh 3V3JXRzFSM mRodz09, with Meeting ID 894 7451 0306 and passcode 187447.
• West End Business and Professional Association — Meets in person every Wednesday from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. at the First Congregational Church, 279 S. Spartan Ave., Forks.
• Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce — The Chamber of Jefferson County will host a virtual café Friday from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
This week features a legislative update from Congressman Derek Kilmer, plus “Hiring and keeping great staff ” by Express Employment Professionals.
Registration is required at www. jeffcounty chamber.org/events.
Email [email protected] for information on the Zoom Café.
• The Port Townsend Rotary Noon Club — In-person meeting at noon Tuesday at the Northwest Maritime Center, Level 2, 431 Water Street in Port Townsend.
This week features a City Council candidates forum with Position 1 candidates Ben Thomas and Cameron Jones, and Position 5 candidates Libby Wennstrom and Tyler Vega.
• The Rotary Club of East Jefferson County — Meets in person at noon on Thursdays at the Old Alcohol Plant, 310 Hadlock Bay Road, Port Hadlock.
This week features a club assembly with Club President Pete Leenhouts.
• The Port Townsend Sunrise Rotary Club — Zoom meetings Wednesdays at 7:15 a.m.
This week features Jan and Jim Leistikow with “The Buzz about Bees.”
For access to the Zoom meeting, email PTTownsend [email protected]
All of the above meetings are open to the public.
Peninsula Daily News