PMO and Architecture
Salary: From £28,756 per annum
Please note, this post is permanent and full time at 37 hours a week
Closing Date: Monday 25 April 2022
Interview Date: Monday 16 May 2022
Are you a Business Analyst looking for a rewarding career in a friendly and nurturing environment?
This is an exciting opportunity to support the University in reaching its digital ambitions. Working within the ICT department in the Architecture and Business Analysis team, you will be helping the University meet its strategic aims through effective technology, ensuring that identified opportunities are explored, captured, and analysed so that the solutions designed and commissioned will meet their well-defined goals.
We’re looking for:-
Strong personal skills and that you have the ability to understand user needs, generate ideas, and apply analytic methods and tools effectively
- Ability to conduct effective requirements workshops and can adapt to apply a variety of techniques to elicit details from a wide set of stakeholders at all levels
- A passion for delivery achieved through well communicated requirements and options papers, workflow mapping, user stories and acceptance criteria, working within diverse business and technical teams to define and refine them
- Self motivation and willingness to address challenges as they arise
- Critical thinking to solve problems, investigate options and alternatives and not be accepting of solutions being presented without full consideration of needs
- BCS or equivalent accreditation in Business Analysis (not compulsory)
- Knowledge and proficiency in BPMN (not compulsory)
What we can offer:-
We provide our staff with a comprehensive benefit package which includes 30 days of annual leave (with additional University closure days and bank holidays), a generous pension scheme, and a variety of benefits and development opportunities.