Dublin, Nov. 24, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “US Business Banking and Payments 2020” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The US Business Banking and Payments 2020 report investigates and reveals the very latest in business customer reactions to current financial conditions affecting them and the impact on their business banking and payments relationships. The report provides financial institutions with unique data driven insights into how to most effectively design their strategy and meet their customers’ needs in the next 12-24 months.
Drawing upon up to date proprietary surveys of SME and Commercial organisations in May and June 2020, this is a must-read, essential and unique report for any organisation servicing US businesses from a banking or payments perspective.
- Research Methodology
- Market Context
- Business Banking Relationships
- Business Lending Products
- Business Credit/Charge Cards
- Effects and impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on businesses over the next 6 months
- Business sentiment and predicted challenges
- Business sentiment and future intentions
- Drivers of choice (Bank, Lending Products and Business Credit/Charge Cards)
- Drivers of engagement (Bank, Lending Products and Business Credit/Charge Cards)
- Drivers of satisfaction (Bank, Lending Products and Business Credit/Charge Cards)
- Key insights
- Opportunities for the US business banking and business payments sectors
- The data in this report is sourced from the publisher’s H2 2019 and H1 2020 Commercial Banking surveys
- The latest surveys were in field May-June 2020
- The survey covers SME and Commercial organisations operating in the United States of America
- Small businesses (SME) are defined by an annual turnover under $10M USD
- Commercial businesses (COM) are defined by an annual turnover between $10M – $500M USD
- The survey interviewed finance decision makers (e.g. Owner, CEO, CFO, MD, Finance Director or Manager, etc.)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6jkfkh
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager [email protected] For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900