As the world’s 2-year pandemic upheaval finally quiets down (hopefully for a good long time), you’ll begin to see more and more opportunities to gather, including marketing conferences.
So, where do you start to look, and how do you decide which to attend? After all, you’re surely as busy as ever and need to be selective with your time, right?
When it comes to marketing conferences this year, begin your search by considering Experience Inbound 2022, Wisconsin’s premier marketing & sales conference. Here’s why…
Experience Inbound Conference Starts With Smarts
The location of an inbound marketing conference may catch your eye. What’s the surrounding city like? How’s the weather? Any cultural activities nearby?
But, what’s really important is the content: the sales and marketing training and insights that will help you tackle your daily responsibilities and improve your company’s performance.
Experience Inbound puts learning first, with a focus on:
- Creating results-driven content and marketing strategies
- Nailing effective SEO tactics
- Gaining proven lead generation methods
- Using best practices for chatbots and conversational marketing
- Humanizing your brand and earning trust
Gather with hundreds of other marketers and walk away with dozens of actionable tips. The same inbound marketing conference happens at two locations; you choose which to attend:
- June 6, 2022, at American Family Field in Milwaukee
- June 7, 2022, at Lambeau Field in Green Bay
Keynotes From Industry Leaders. Deep-Dive Breakout Sessions. Hands-On Workshops.
Now in its seventh year, Experience Inbound is a full-day conference designed to help companies learn how to attract and close more opportunities using inbound marketing. Both marketing and sales teams will find information to help grow and elevate businesses and brands.
Presenters from diverse backgrounds — representing some of the most recognizable marketing and content think-tanks in the country — will share ideas that can be easily implemented immediately after the conference.
- Tim Washer, CEO of Ridiculous Media — “How to Earn Attention and Trust When No One’s Listening” explains how workplace teams can apply improv comedy principles to build supportive cultures that nurture creative, vulnerable breakthroughs.
- Tim Cigelske, Director of Communications at Sprecher Brewing Co. — “10 Lessons From a 37-year-old Start-Up” shares the journey of building on a tradition to bring a well-established brand to a new and growing audience, using a start-up mentality for all areas of the business.
NEW THIS YEAR! HANDS-ON WORKSHOPS
Two optional workshops have been added to the 2022 schedule. When you purchase your ticket for the event, select the hands-on workshop(s) you want to attend. Space is limited!
- Wayne Breitbarth, CEO at Power Formula — “How to Use LinkedIn for Lead Generation and Business Success” shows you how to use the world’s most popular professional networking site to discover insider information about your prospects, drive traffic, spark engagement, and perform a step-by-step process to generate high-priority prospects.
- John-Erik Pszenny, Lead Strategic Channel Consultant at HubSpot — “How to Make Your BOTs Less RoBOTic & Improve the Customer Experience” covers the basics of conversational marketing and deep dives into different types of website bots, what purposes they can serve, and what good conversational marketing looks like when built around bots.
DEEP-DIVE BREAKOUT SESSIONS
- Dale Bertrand, Founder and President at Fire&Spark — “Purpose-Driven Link Building: A Potent SEO Strategy for 2022 and Beyond”
- Joe Martinez, Co-Founder at Paid Media Pros — “Driving Action with YouTube Ads”
- Jeff Ernst, Co-Founder & CEO at SlapFive — “From the Horse’s Mouth: How to Get Your Customers to Talk”
Plus, there are five additional breakout sessions! Now you know why Experience Inbound is called “Wisconsin’s premier marketing and sales conference.”
At This Price, It’s Obvious Why Tickets Sell Out
With the registration price so reasonable ($219 early bird, $259 starting April 1), it’s easy for companies to send several people from the same team. That may partly explain why this event usually sells out, so make sure you secure your tickets early.
“Early bird” tickets — only $219 — are on sale now, but only through March 31. Hurry to get this best offer on Experience Inbound! Click here to get tickets now.
Included with your ticket:
- Breakfast, lunch, and refreshments
- Access to presentation slides and video recordings of all sessions following the conference
- Exclusive networking hour at the close of the event to connect with other attendees and speakers
- Hands-on workshops (first come, first serve — pre-register when you purchase your ticket)
Stay in the loop by following Experience Inbound on Facebook or Twitter and the hashtag #ExpInbound. Also, subscribe to the Weidert Group blog to get sneak peeks and speaker interviews to pre-plan your day and maximize your enjoyment of the event.
Don’t Believe Our Hype? Read Some Testimonials:
Here’s what some past attendees had to say…
- “The session topics were very relevant to current day marketing and included up-to-date-statistics. I found the speakers to be very engaging and was overall very impressed being a first-time attendee.” — Michelle G.
- This was my fourth Experience Inbound conference. I keep coming back because every year, I learn new, actionable ideas that I can bring back to my organization.” — Ryan S.
- “I was blown away by how actionable and relevant the content was at Experience Inbound. And with the small size of the conference, I had access to thought leaders in digital marketing. This event is definitely worth the investment.” — Abby N.
Visit the Experience Inbound website to learn more and to register.