This report covers the key findings from a quarterly survey of 850 senior business decision makers. It includes insights on a diverse range of business banking related topics aimed at understanding business accounts, lending, business credit cards, payments and future banking needs. The report also includes a thought-leading section focusing on understanding the ongoing effects of COVID-19 for businesses.
Some key questions answered in this section include:
- What is the extent of the pandemic’s impact and how long will it take SMEs to recover?
- Has the response from banks in assisting companies been satisfactory?
- What are business plans in the months ahead?
- What are the opportunities for banks to assist moving forward?
Drawing upon the up to date proprietary surveys of SME and Commercial organisations in May and June 2020, this is a must-read, essential and unique report for any organisation servicing UK businesses from a banking or payments perspective.
- Research Methodology
- Market Context
- Business Banking Relationships
- Business Lending Products
- Business Credit/Charge Cards
- Effects and impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on businesses over the next 6 months
- Business sentiment and predicted challenges
- Business sentiment and future intentions
- Drivers of choice (Bank, Lending Products and Business Credit/Charge Cards)
- Drivers of engagement (Bank, Lending Products and Business Credit/Charge Cards)
- Drivers of satisfaction (Bank, Lending Products and Business Credit/Charge Cards)
- Key insights
- Opportunities for the UK business banking and business payments sectors
- Lloyds Bank
- Coventry Building Society
- First Direct
- Virgin Money
- TSB Bank
- Royal Bank of Scotland
- The Co-operative Bank
- YBS Group
- Skipton Building Society
- Bank of Scotland
- Leeds Building Society
- Bank of Ireland
- Birmingham Midshires
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3i4qll