As the US insurance coverage field proceeds to confront a myriad of issues, the very best producers have been going the further mile to guard what issues to their shoppers. Now, for the eighth calendar year, Insurance policies Business enterprise America (IBA) is recognizing insurance coverage pros who stood out by hitting the best numbers.
IBA determined the major producers for 2022 by inviting producers to nominate themselves. To be qualified, candidates will have to have attained at the very least $1,000,000 in commission earnings in 2021, with at least 50% commercial assets and casualty (P&C) company and have shown year-on-calendar year expansion.
Among this year’s leading producers in the US insurance coverage industry are:
- Alan Jones – government vice president, AssuredPartners
- Dan Borgna – vice president of environmental and design, Dale Group
- Jeffrey Maconaghy – agency president, AssuredPartners
- Joel Hirschfeld – president, Hirschfield & Associates
- Jonathan Axel – region president, West Coast, The Liberty Firm Insurance Brokers
Uncover out a lot more about some of the winners and how they strike the optimum numbers irrespective of a demanding market place by clicking the inbound links above, or check out the rest of the winners by studying the IBA Prime Producers 2022 report for free listed here.